Thursday, October 02, 2003

Whoa...


I have some really big news, but I want to wait until I tell Candyman...

Don't worry. I'm not pregnant, despite the recent future Dooce Junior and No Name Yet Junior. :)

Oh, and specs for my new computer...

Pentium III Processor 450mhz
256 mb Ram
60 Gig Hard drive
Creative Sound Card
Nvidia Video card
48X CD Rom
10/100 Network Card

No monitor...don't know about keyboard/mouse etc, but I can pick them up cheap at a used computer place...or I can beg and borrow computer parts from my computer part collecting geek friends. Anyway, I'm paying $150 for it and I'll pick it up tomorrow after I finish this evil paper.

Must...finish...evil...paper...

Actually, wait. Must...start...evil...paper...

That's more accurate.

Did I mention the paper is due tomorrow? :(

No comments: