Saturday, October 25, 2003

Promoting the meme


This is from Melissa. I popped over to her blog for the first time tonight and thought that I'd do this, even though I mostly know bloggers through their blogs...



Pick one blogger for each of these. (The last question is exempt from this rule.) You can pick the same blogger as an answer for more than one question.

The blogger you'd trust with your life: Justy

The blogger you can trust with your deepest, darkest secrets: Bimkins

The blogger who makes you laugh the most: Donna

The blogger who makes you think the most: D and Cat (warning...X-rated stuff in Cat's blog.)

The blogger you'd like to live near to: Bimkins (cuz he's in freaking Alberta...and mostly everyone else I know lives in Vancouver-ish)

The blogger you'd like to have as a roommate: Jennifer (so we can do crafts together)

The blogger you'd like to go to Disneyland (or Six Flags) with: I'm gonna go with no name yet and dooce because they're both pregnant, and then when I don't want to go on the scary, nasty rides I can say "I'm just going to keep them company" so I don't have to make up excuses for hating roller coasters.

The blogger on your blogroll who is most similar to you. How? Bimkins. I don't think I've told the story about how he and I met up after high school...someone remind me to do that in a couple days if I haven't.

The blogger on your blogroll who is most different than you. How? barrios is just very strange...but fun to read. :) I don't think that anyone could be more different...just a feeling I have.

Lastly, pick five bloggers you'd like to have a slumber party/party/bar night with. What would you do?
Cripes. I'd pretty much like to have hangout time with everyone I read. :) Sorry...cop-out.

No comments: