Thursday, October 02, 2003

Ok, let's do the math...


Now that I've gotten a comment about the evilness of leaving people hanging...I'm not going to say anything. :) Just kidding. :) So here's the math...

I've been at the store for three weeks. Exactly.

*pauses to take off "Buffy-Entire Musical Episode" off the random music.* Ah, Queen...much better. :)

I was hired for part time, seasonal work.

*pauses for dramatic effect*

I received a promotion.

Today.

Me.

Holy $#!+!!!

Yeah, anyways, I'm freaking out...I'm so excited. I have no idea if I get a raise or not. I have no one underneath me, but I'm the "Captain of Magazines and Books" with the responsibility of looking after said books and magazines as well as pulling the old mags off the shelves, sending them back to the publisher and putting out the new ones.

I start training tomorrow...three weeks and one day after starting at the store. OMFG.

Step one towards management, bay-BEE!!!!

No comments: