Sunday, October 05, 2003

I guess I should do this...


This Sunday's Five brought to you by Friday Five.org. Funny, dat. That's the same guys who do it EVERY week. :)


1. What vehicle do you drive?
2002 Chevy Cavalier, red. Name of Garnet (aka "Gar the Car")

2. How long have you had it?
Since late June.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
It's got lots of cool features that Herbie (my old blue Mazda 323) didn't have. Many cupholders, A/C, CD player, lots of room, brakes and power locks with a remote control. It doesn't have the same personality that Herbie had...jealous with occasional attempts to kill me.

Herbie was kind of cool though. He got jealous when I had men in my car and would sometimes refuse to start or refuse to unlock the door. Except with my brother. THAT was strange. Herbie also tried to kill me twice. Once by disconnecting the brakes and another time by filling the passenger compartment with smoke. That wasn't so fun. After the brake incident I bought Garnet.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
The A/C controls are too low and any drink containers get in the way, the defroster always defaults to A/C and the aerial is missing. :p I need to get a new one of those.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
I'd have two. I'd have a rocking motorcycle of the "crotch rocket" persuasion. Probably a Kawasaki Ninja, and I'd have Garnet because I love my car. Awwww...

No comments: