Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Ookay...


Blogger's doing not nice things, so I can't get into "View Blog" mode. :( That means I don't get to see much bloggity goodness tonight either, and I won't be able to check blogs tomorrow... theoretically. God only knows how I'll be feeling.

I'll try to post something over the next couple of days.

I'm still a little nervous about going under anesthetic. I've never been unconcious before, and I'm not thrilled with the idea of being totally out of it with a bunch of strangers around. I'm less afraid of the pain, and more worried about that. I'm scared I won't wake up, I'm scared I'll get raped in my sleep...pretty much totally unfounded fears, but that's the way the mind works I guess.

On the plus side, I get to be off work for a couple days. w00t!

No comments: