Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rabbit Update


Running desperately around the wheel...feeling sick because I totally dropped the ball on the tutoring thing and I think I'm supposed to be in two places at once tomorrow, but I can't ASK anyone because they don't know I've dropped the ball.

And that damned letter from the school board. I hate this. I HATE this. I can't deal with everything. ARGH!

Now it's nearly three am. I just want all my responsibilities to vanish for a few months. I don't even HAVE that many responsibilities! How am I going to cope with working? Or when I want to have kids? I think I need a few months in a padded cell.

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. (and I typed each of those out...no cut and paste here!)

I just feel so helpless. *sigh*

No comments: