Sunday, November 19, 2006

Furious Anger


I. Do. Not. Want. Advice.

Is that clear enough? Seriously. I will kick you in the butt if you give me any more unsolicited advice. I don't care if you're trying to help. I just. Don't. Care. Leave me alone. If I tell you not to give me advice because I'm working things out on my own, when you still persist, you're not trying to help me. You're trying to show off how much you know and that's all about you and what you want. You're just being selfish.

Don't tell me to "smile" when you see me in public, especially if you don't even know me. I'm not your little girl puppet who makes you uncomfortable when I'm not falling into your perfect little happy childish cliche. I'm not happy right now. And that's none of your fucking business.

****

Hi. I'm not in the best of moods right now. The above was pre-emptive, not because anyone's doing it. Thanks. Oh except for the "smile" in public. Some asshole did that to me once a few years ago...and it still pisses me off.

Things I'm doing to put myself into a better space:
-exercise
-time for creative stuff
-creating a strict schedule which allows me lots of time for creativity and exercise, while also getting stuff done that needs to get done.
-clearing out the deadweight of all this physical stuff that's in my living area. Enough is enough. Maybe I'm finally sick enough of it all to just make it go away.

So yes. I'm working on it. Thanks for reading the virulent attack. And it probably wasn't directed at you...we'll see what happens in the comments. ;)

No comments: