Thursday, November 09, 2006

Official Notice


DAMMIT! I'm officially sick. :P Stupid cold. How do I know? I woke up this morning in total agony due to sinus/throat/ear blockage/pain/grinding itch/something. I've had this once before and Neo-Citrin cured it, so I went upstairs and sucked back a dose. I was tempted to snort it, as most of my issues were in my sinuses, but I managed to refrain from the "temptation". Apparently my brain isn't completely blocked. This was around 8:30, so I fell asleep until around 2:30, helped my dad in the yard for an hour or so, then ate breakfast/lunch and fell asleep around 3. I then proceeded to wake up at seven. An hour later, I'm exhausted again, but I want to wait until ten or so before I go back to sleep so I can actually sleep through the night.

Being sick sucks.

However, this is the first time I've been actually sick since I finished off my antibiotics for pneumonia...and according to my paper journal (in which I track stuff like that) I was last "officially" sick was the end of July/beginning of August. Comparing that to my year of teacher education...I was sick basically the entire time. That was teh suck. So I'm feeling pretty good about that...

No comments: