Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Whoa.


Meandered over to arwen.org, a little later than usual, mind kind of half there (which is better than most days) noticed that an actor had committed suicide. Huh. That sucks. Something kind of tweaked in my mind (self: she was fourteen and obsessed with him...hmm...I'd probably actually recognize the name since we're the same age...)
*clicks on the link*

Jonathan Brandis.

Kittens and I giggled over him a LOT when we were in junior high. Granted, she had a slightly (read: astronomically) higher obsession with him than I did. (BTW, thanks Kit, I still get nightmares about clowns because you made me watch that freaking Stephen King movie. *smack* Incidentally, I still get nightmares about really bad movies because you made me watch Neverending Story II...)

So, yeah. That's my weird feeling of the day. Wow.

No comments: