Sunday, November 02, 2003

Friday Five...on Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY...


Work and school have been eating me alive, hence no updates...


1. What was your first Halloween costume?
I was 21 days old (birthday on Oct 10) and my mom and dad dressed me up as a clown and my dad carried my around in a huge pumpkin.

2. What was your best costume and why?
I have a wide variety of medieval type dresses, so they're probably my best costumes. Either that or my PVC stuff. I like black shiny material. :) But why limit yourself to Halloween?! I wear that stuff for fun. :)

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?
Nope, everyone's always given me a treat.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
Not anymore. My mom always buys way too much candy for the amount of kids we get at our door (2 this year). Does that count?

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!
I don't like this question.
5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!
5. What was Karin's costume this year?
Whoa, a personalized Friday Five!! Right on! Well, I was a medieval chick at work on Friday (no ladders, thank goodness) and I was an '80's girl rocker that night. I wore fishnets with a garter belt, denim miniskirt, a wicked black and red and silver shirt with the shoulders cut out and chains across one of them. And ankle boots.

Hehehe...my brother wore fishnets as well...he was dressed as a ho and his buddy was his pimp. It was pretty funny, especially when he asked about the costume...

Karin's Brother: Hey, I'm dressing up as a ho for Halloween.
Karin (not really paying attention): Uh huh?
Karin's Brother: Can I borrow some of your clothes?
Karin: I'm not sure if I should be insulted that you think I might have slutty clothes, or embarrassed that you're right.

Heheh. I'm so witty. :p

No comments: