Wednesday, November 05, 2003

*sniffle*


...uh oh...


I'm not still having an allergic reaction, which means I'm getting sick. Fsck no. Not now. Not when I've got a crapload of stuff to do for school and practically full time hours at the store. Nonononononooooo.. Not allowed.

So, I'm not exactly working on my term paper...I'm kind of working on working on it, if you know what I mean.

Whoa...panic. I looked at last week's schedule and thought it was for this week... :/ If that was true, I don't get today and tomorrow off to play on the computer be productive on my assignments.

Our roof is getting fixed today and yesterday. There is much banging and pounding going on over my head. Luckily I got a lot of sleep last night. :p

Went bowling with Candyman and some of his co-workers last night. That was fun, even though I had a bit of a sore shoulder from lifting boxes of books yesterday. It's really quite sore now, despite icing it when we got back to his place. I've had this shoulder giving me problems all fall. :( It was bugging me through Ultimate and a couple of times with karate. Ugh. I hope it'll get better in the next couple of days. That seems to be the pattern.

So bowling. I hadn't been 10 pin bowling for ages...like since I was nine or so. Man, was it ever fun!! I didn't totally suck, in fact I beat Candyman in one game and broke 100 in it. Breaking 100 is always my goal. It's strange, after over ten years of not going bowling, I've gone twice in two weeks. I think there will be a bowling night in the Tri-Cities. Ok, after my finals, a bunch of people are going to get together and play some five or ten pin bowling semi-close to my house. Who's in on that?

No comments: