Thursday, November 27, 2003

Disconnected ramblings


Ugh. So sleepy.



Ha! So why am I not asleep? Because I have the urge to blog. And check email, and other stuff. I had a wonderful moment a couple of minutes ago. "Ooh! I've got $200 in my chequing account that shouldn't be there...
...
...oh. A $200 cheque hasn't been cashed yet. Damn."

Oh well. :) At least it ain't in the red, and payday is this Friday, and I'm owed a couple hundred bucks by various people, whom I haven't had the time or energy to collect from. Which also sucks because it means I haven't gotten to visit with them. :(

Speaking of which, I need to visit more people. Who do I need to see?

Meesh, Kittens, Cat, no name yet, Justy, Bimkins ('cept it's more difficult cuz he's in another province...a better reason to visit him though...)

Wow. I have to go to bed. :p Shower first though, with the cinnamon candle. Mmm...cinnamon. I should go make some cinnamon toast...nah, I'll do that tomorrow.

I wonder if I'll miss having a payday when I open my own business...

No comments: