Thursday, November 06, 2003

Well, good news and bad news.



The Bad


1) I'm getting sick. Nuff said. Well, maybe not. :) Taking some echinachea stuff...tea and tincture...which seems to be helping. Need to eat more garlic. Theory: Garlic isn't actually anti-bacterial like the claims...it just keeps people away to prevent spread of illness.

2) I got back an assignment and got 4.5/10 on it. If anyone's paying attention, that would be more than twice as good as I got on the previous one. *sigh* Oh well. I'd just better kick some ass on my research project.

3) I haven't done shite on the research project. This could be problematic. Incidentally, anyone want to take a survey? You gotta be older than 18, and take another survey about two weeks afterwards. Thanks to anyone who responds. kinkygrrl1701@yahoo.com or my other emails if you know 'em. Or tell me in the comments.

The Good


1) I'm not completely stressed over the paper I've got due tomorrow. I had yesterday and today to work on it, and I've finished about 1/3 of it. I've got all tomorrow to work on it as well before I go to work at 6. It's due at 430, so that gives me some time to decompress after I drop it off at university.

2) I got a bit of room cleaning done, including some laundry and sorting some craft stuff. Is there a bigger "little joy" in the world than finding some stuff that you were positive you'd thrown out, then realizing that you really need it...dammit... :( And then it becomes found!! And life is good!! And you still need it...unlike some other stuff that I've found and gone "Holy crap...I really could've used that three days ago...but now it's too late." That happens all the time with Hallowe'en costumes for me.

3) I found some really kick-ass knitting sites. (whoa, talk about your contradiction in terms...). I'll probably post some craft links on the side bar at some point. I'm lazy right now though.

4) I've found some really good Wicca sites. Again, these will eventually be posted. I'm so glad I don't have a quota on bookmarks. :)

5) I got an Assignment from Hell back. 84% BAYBEE!!!! Only one more of those fuckers to go. :D

6) Got some Vancouver Symphony Orchestra information. Long story short (TOO LATE!) bottom line...if I can get 8 people who want to go to any concert, I can get tickets for $30 apiece. It's called a "flex pass". If less than 8 want to go, it'll cost a bit more per person. Again, let me know, either through email or comments.

I don't know how much I'll be posting in the next couple weeks...school and work and relationships (oh my!) will be chewing up a lot of my time. Plus, I'll be making some of my Christmas presents, which will also be taking up some time. Working retail through the holiday season. Why?! Why did I choose to do this?! Because I'm MAD!! MAD I TELL YOU!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ahem.

So, yes. I might not be updating much. (incidentally, every time I've said that, I usually update like crazy...so who knows...)

SUDDEN REALIZATION


I'VE GOT A MONTH LEFT IN THIS SEMESTER!!!! OMG! Thank goodness...I really really really want this semester to be OVER!!! I got my course newspaper in the mail today...there's some really interesting cours--

NO!!!!



Heheh. I never learn.

No comments: