Monday, November 10, 2003

Ugh. Busy.


Wow. I'm working a LOT this month. 35 hours scheduled this week (so far...I usually get asked to stay an extra couple hours), last week was 37, week before was just a hair over 40. Week before that was around 35. Despite being at minimum wage, I'm making a damn fine amount of money. And I'm staying at or slightly below my weight from when I got my wisdom teeth out. 158.5 yesterday. :D Happy, happy.

I'm doing some hard thinking right now. I'm having some interesting thoughts on spirituality and Wicca, and Buddhism, and karate. It's kind of all jumbling together... Huh. Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure it all out eventually...but by that time I'll be dead. :) Cheery thought, ne?

I need to start getting Saturdays off so I can get to karate. :( I really miss it.

I need a couple of cheery thoughts to end on. Um, I had smoked oysters as part of my lunch today...they were tasty.

There's a new Strongbad email up. It was funny.

I'm not dreading the winter as much as I usually do. :)

I still love my job!

Good enough. I gotta dash. Work from 330-1130pm tonight. :ppp Sucks a bit, but oh well...whatcha going to do? Me? I'm going to take a shower, brush my teeth, reflect on "oh crap, I didn't do any homework today like I was supposed to" and go to work.

No comments: