Thursday, November 20, 2003

Top ten signs I might blog/read blogs too damn much


10. I remember it's time for my *YEARLY FEMALE TEST* by reading about other people who're getting theirs.
9. I blog/read blogs over at Candyman's house, when I haven't seen him in days (weeks...) instead of cuddling.
8. I search out new blogs when I have an assignment due (well, I also clean my bathroom and cook when I have an assigment due...this isn't really a good test)
7. I bug people in real life about not blogging enough.
6. I use my blog as a goal setting mechanism. (weight etc.)
5. I expect people to know what's going on in my life because I blogged it.
4. I go back and read my blog archives every so often...you know, just because.
3. I have to go onto my blog and check when stuff's due because I know I posted it.
2. I have to go onto my blog and check what I got on an assignment because I know I posted it.

And the number one reason I know I blog/read blogs too much...
1. I'm trying to start a meme!

So, people who post or read too damn much: write your own top ten list and comment back to me!

No comments: