Monday, November 03, 2003

$166.72 later...


Ok, I think I've got enough craft stuff to last me until...December.

At least.

So, um...anyone want a knitted scarf for Cmas? I bought about 20 rolls balls packages of wool today and another pair of needles...

Actually some of the stuff I bought is for gifts. And some of it will be gifts for me...my parents are very cool with me giving them stuff and saying "This was $75.94, I'll have this for Christmas please. Make the cheque out to me." :)

Oh, and that would be $166.72 with the 50% included, so really I bought over $350 worth of stuff. :D

Ooh, now I have four huge bags of craft stuff in addition to the three other huge bags of craft stuff that I need to put away in my room...or at least hide whenever Candyman comes over... :/

...

...

Crap.

No comments: