Sunday, February 22, 2004

Woot, Ultimate is back!


*happy dance*


Played Ultimate this morning, in the absolutely GORGEOUS sunshine. What a mindblowing difference from the gale force winds and almost freezing rain last week. I got to run around in my sports bra for a lot of it, and didn't really feel it. One of the teams we played was completely stacked...it was weird! They had three girls playing for them who also play for "Prime", the Canadian women's championship team, and most of the guys were really good as well. One of them I knew from Fall league and he's been playing for 14 years...or since he was 10. However, we did manage to get the lead a couple of times and the final score was a respectable 13-8. The second game we won. It was close though. 14-12. :)

All in all it was a good day. Helped my brother out with a film project he's doing for his TV and Film class. I got to push a stuffed dog out of a moving car while I was hiding, so it looked like it fell out, and then I got to be a person walking past who finds it and gives it back to the owner. Heheh. :) It was amusing and killed a couple hours.

No comments: