Friday, February 06, 2004

Friday Five


1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
What I consider daring, many people wouldn't. Some people would find the fact that I've worked in adult bookstore daring. Me, not so much. I'v done some stuff that I can't relate on a PG13 blog. ;) Email me for details... ;) I think that telling C/M that I was in love with him was a pretty damned big risk for me.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Being a stripper.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
Depends on your definition. I'll be taking a big risk if I wear that skirt I'm making out in public...If i do, I'll be bringing a change of clothes...just in case it falls apart.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
I'm going out with Candyman right now. I took a chance on a part time/temporary job and am winding up with my dream job.

5. ... and what's the worst?
Can't think of anything. I think that there are very few things that I will wish I'd never taken that risk. Life's too short and most consequences are not far reaching. Anything that shortens my life or screws it up (ie: having a kid too young) is the only thing I can think of that will be terrible. Most mistakes can be overcome in time.

No comments: