Saturday, February 14, 2004

"Friday Fourteen"-To my love


Fourteen reasons (of many) why I love you.



You care about my health, mental and physical.
You cook the most amazing meals...AND clean up after them.
You buy me lingerie without me asking and remember my size.
You encourage me to do what I love.
You help me with things I don't like doing (financial stuff...ewww...)
You introduced me to the aural delights that are Leonard Cohen and Pink Floyd.
You build my self esteem...not with empty compliments, but by helping me find my own inner strength.
You aren't threatened by me.
You are the perfect cuddler.
You give amazing backrubs.
You make me want to learn and improve myself.
You appreciate my quirks...or at least you don't complain about them.
You clean my room.
You are incredibly sexy, and smart, and loving, and...and...

Happy Valentine's, love.

No comments: