Wednesday, February 25, 2004

What's a girl to do?


Ok, I think I've discovered the conspiracy. The number one thing keeping me from doing the stuff I want to do boils down to a simple piece of cloth. A common item of clothing, which most of you also have in your closet, drawers or under the bed. It's a disgrace, I tell you! It's nothing less than a terrible fiendish plot, probably by the Bush administration, to prevent Canadians from thinking for themselves and getting things done.

Pajamas.

That's right, I said pajamas. That innocuous, seemingly innocent article of clothing which you...SLEEP in. I mean, how diabolical is that? Not only are you comfortable and warm, but you find yourself feeling as if it's still early in the morning, and therefore, that you don't have to actually do anything.

I discovered this early this morning, but since I was still in my jammies (ed: see, another fiendish part of the plot! Cutesy nicknames counteract the seriousness with which we should be taking this threat!) I didn't get this post written.

Personally, I think that pajama manufacturers are in league with free and cheap game manufacturers. Mostly what I did all day was sit around and play Yahoo Games. It wasn't until I was given a clear motivation to get out of the house that I actually ate anything, got dressed or did anything remotely productive.

DOWN WITH PAJAMAS!! Everyone should always sleep naked...except in the winter when we should all be hibernating anyway.

No comments: