Friday, February 27, 2004

It's all about the numbers.


Today at work I was thinking about this blog entry. So here it is, in all it's "glory".

Number of...
...hours of sleep I got last night= 2-4
...managers on duty today= 3
...co-workers who should have been helping me this morning= 5
...people who actually were there= 2
...minutes late the other supervisor was= 134
...customers through my till today= 348
...customers who asked if the sale was on today (it starts tomorrow)= ~200
...customers who were POSITIVE that the coupon/sale started today (it starts TOMORROW)= 143
...customers who asked me to ring X, Y or Z through at the sale price anyway (sales start on certain days for a reason! Hello?!)= 87
...customers who decided that it was my fault and should damned well change the policy= 43
...customers who demanded to see the manager= 18
...customers who should go fuck themselves= 87 by the end of the day. :p
...minutes of time I was over my shift today= 58
...minutes of break that I didn't get= 27
...seconds that I'm going to regret not being at work tomorrow= ZERO

Heheh. I get the first Saturday of a huge sale off tomorrow. I am so incredibly happy...you have no idea.

No comments: