Saturday, February 07, 2004

Whoa.


Please to be noticing the room cleaning "x square meters unliveable" on the side bar. I'll wait.

...

...

Got that? Isn't it great? That's the lowest it's been in almost a year! Candyman came over last night and we spent over three hours cleaning...he organized stuff so it was all stacked and I sorted through boxes. I can walk from one end of my room to the other without tripping, slipping, breaking, kicking, or otherwise injuring myself or my stuff. I'm all impressed.

A really great benefit...the burning desire to move out has faded slightly. We were talking about all the wonderful amazing things I could do with the place, and I'm thinking "Wow. I'd never be able to pay the rent I'm paying here on a place like this." I think I need to write out a list of demands for my parents and then maybe I'll stick around for a while. Hee hee. I'm getting giddy again. I was very giddy last night looking around my room. :)

*happy*!!

No comments: