Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Hmmm...


I've decided that instead of "I'm still living in my parents' house" I'm "renting the suite in my parents' basement". It sounds so much better that way. Since CM and I cleaned it up a bit, it's actually a pretty skookum place. All it needs is some sprucing up...hence the trip to Rona that Justy and I will be making as soon as he's ready. I need paint chips.

There are many amazing renovations I can do to that place...if I stay longer than a year. This decision will be based on a conversation I'll be having with my mother at some point this week. The basis of it is as follows ranging from "don't really care" to "deal breaker"...

1) Don't wake me up in the morning to ask me if I'm working. I don't tell you my schedule for that exact reason.
2) Lock on my door.
3) Either your stuff out of my fridge, or your fridge out of my room.
4) Boys can sleep over. No dirty looks...I'll keep them out of the upper floors until afternoon for plausible deniability.

No comments: