Friday, February 13, 2004

Just to get it stuck in everyone's heads...


I'm so SPOILED!!


*inhale*

o/~Prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and
GARLIC GARLIC!
Prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and prawns and
GARLIC GARLIC!
Ohhh, it's steak...oh, a steak...it's a steak...o/~

Etc. :)

Valentine's is coming early for me this year. Currently I am wearing this except it's in pleather and a gorgeous pair of silver Celtic knot earings and a matching necklace, all of which I received today from Candyman, while my wonderful amazing boyfriend is cooking the above. With garlic bread. And new potatoes. We'll be eating with Candyman's sister and one of our friends tonight. Roxxor.

If you don't hear from me in the next 48 hours, it's because I either ate so much that I'm in a coma for the next several days or I'm busy saying thank you for a fabulous day. I'm working tomorrow, so we aren't going to be doing Valentine-y stuff (as far as I know), except I'll be giving him his stuff.

And yes, I was singing that song on the way out from Costco. In my new top.

It's been a very good day.

And we'll be watching the hockey game at home tonight, cuddled up on the sofa...it will be getting even better.

No comments: