Friday, September 22, 2006

Needing Google: Room again...


Missing: one (1) plastic, probably Michaels brand bag, commonly distributed at the checkout when purchasing goods from said store.

What? Why are you looking at me funny?

OHHHHHH! I forgot to describe the contents. Two (2) balls of wool (actual wool, not acrylic) and my knitting needle case of ultimate dooooom. I've practically torn my room apart (metaphorically, because it's basically clean and I refuse to mess with that) and I can't find the damned things anywhere. Yes. I looked where they were before. This irritates me, because I have projects that I want to work on, but I don't want to buy more needles when my case contains the elements for the combination of over 100 kinds.

*BIG FROWNY FACE!*

I've really got to look into tagging the stupid case with a GPS transmitter. This is the second time in two weeks that it's gone missing.

No comments: