Friday, September 15, 2006

Call me, beep me...if you wanna reach me...


Ohhhhh, I am such a NERD!!!! Guess what I changed my ring tone to? Huh? Huh?? *GLEE*

The Kimmunicator ring from Kim Possible.

Told you I was a nerd.

I got the file from here and be warned...if you click on the link, it's REALLY shrill and is rather loud (although that might be my speakers, since I used the voice recorder to record it). I also did the theme song, but it's pretty scratchy, so I'm probably going to stick with the Kimmunicator. EEEE!!!

Yeah, did I mention that I'm a biiiiiig nerd?

Oh! Oh! Oh! ALSOPLUS! Only 15 more days until the first episode of the fourth season of Kim Possible...the one that wasn't going to be made!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ok, I'm going to bed now, since my brain seems to have been replaced by that of a rabid fangirl.

*cough*i'mdressingupaskimpossibleforhallowe'en*cough*

No comments: