Thursday, September 14, 2006

Busy, yet not...


This is irritating. I have to leave to go tutoring in about fifteen minutes, which means I don't really have time to start anything except a short, boring, whiny blog post. I've actually managed to do a lot of stuff today, and I'm currently listening to my printer spit out copies of the application form I need to fill out for individual teaching positions...so it's not like I'm doing NOTHING. But fifteen minutes isn't enough time to watch a TV show, or take a nap, or anything. :( Boo. I hate time constraints like this. I hate knowing that I have to be someplace at a certain time, unless it's first thing in the morning, and then all of my motions are an effort to get myself to this place. When I have to be somewhere in the afternoon, I just get frustrated because I can't relax enough to just be in the moment. Instead it's a constant barrage of "only two hours" or "just an hour until I have to leave" and "gotta go in ten minutes". *sigh*

Am I the only one to feel this way?

No comments: