Saturday, April 03, 2004

First Intermission


Current score: Canucks 1, Edmonton 1


I was bad today. I missed karate for the second time in two weeks. This fscking flu is completely knocking me out. I sometimes have to pause for breath coming up stairs, let alone going to karate for two hours. It still pisses me off though. I'll definitely be going to Ultimate practice tomorrow, but I don't know how much I'll be able to do.

Last night C/M and I went to see Hellboy with a friend of ours and when we went back down in the elevator to the parkade it was completely choked with smoke smell...there didn't seem to be any visible smoke. I couldn't breathe and began coughing so hard I was gagging and retching. This continued the entire ride back to C/M's house where I discovered that my stomach was in knots and completely cramped up. I wound up finally falling asleep on C/M's couch where I stayed until 830 this morning.

I feel better now, but still pretty crappy. :(

No comments: