Saturday, April 24, 2004

BBQ


Going to Meesh's barbeque tonight. While I check email and stuff, my amazing boyfriend is making me a chicken club sandwich. :D Me likes.

I dyed my hair this afternoon. For some reason the last two times I've done that I've gone to karate that day...kind of a bad thing when one wears a white uniform and is getting chucked onto a pale yellow, absorbant floor. :/ I can't really tell that I did it...I think it just refreshed the burgandy that it was before. I'll have to look at it again tomorrow after my shower.

Two weeks ago I had the distinct honour of watching one of the brown belts in our class test for her black belt. It was really amazing, especially watching some of the kata (pre-arranged routines of moves) that I know. It was kind of like "Hey...I can do that one. But...slower...and much much worse." It goes to show how much can be accomplished when one sets their mind to it. In that vein, I present to you my goals...

1) Daily exercise of one hour or more...1/2 hour of that to be karate.
2) Daily writing of two hours per day. Blogging here doesn't count.
3) Daily affirmation that I can kick ass in whatever I choose.
4) Daily meditation of 15 minutes or so.
5) Daily spiritual communion. (best way I can describe it.)

Wow. Ok...I'm not going to have a lot of time for much other than these goals... :/ Good thing I'm really excited about them. And it actually does give me lots of time...I find that I can do 3-5 all at once. And I'm counting essays and notes for school towards the writing.

Exercise today: 1 1/2 hours of karate

No comments: