Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Things I learned today about babies.


Today and went to visit No Name Yet and her brand new daughter, Drew. And so I figured that I would write down some things that I learned. I've taken care of babies before, but never any that are 12 days old (!!).

1) Drew is very tiny.
2) Tiny babies have HUGE SCREAMS when being changed.
3) Babies smell really nice. (Actually, I knew that, but I got reminded.)
4) Drew is really very tiny.
5) Babies can sleep through phones, game shows, dogs yapping and sneezes.
6) New moms can also sleep through phones, game shows, dogs yapping and sneezes.
7) SHE'S SO LITTLE!! Every part is so tiny!
8) Baby hiccups are really cute...at least for the first little while.
9) When you're resting a sleeping infant on your stomach, they will jump when your stomach gurgles.
10) My God, she's so little!

No comments: