Tuesday, April 20, 2004

11 hours? Fsck that.


Title refers to amount of hours I've been scheduled for this week. I got twelve hours last week. This can't go on...I've got bills. So, I have a second job. :) I did tutoring last year for about two years, and took a break from it for a while. Now, however I am "back in the fold" and have gotten two students. Woo! That's $25/hour and 20/half hour, three times a week each. (I'm not sure if ANY of that makes sense. :p)

In other news...I really should have checked my "gauge" (how many stitches to an inch of knitting) with No Name Yet's baby blanket (the major project that I alluded to a couple months ago...if anyone remembers...) Suddenly this so-called "baby blanket" has expanded. I didn't realize it until a couple days ago, but it's definitely more in the "grown-up blanket" category. A small one, but a grown-up blanket none the less. :) It's getting close to being finished...ish... :)

Exercise yesterday: 200 crunches

No comments: