Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Ugh


Worked today. Got to deal with a brand new supervisor, which wasn't too bad. The major issue that I have with the management at work is that twice now they've hired someone and within two or three shifts they've made them supervisors. That's not even enough time to get used to the cash system, let alone trying to teach them all the supervisor stuff. This girl didn't even get one shift before they stuck her into that position. Personally I think this is a really good way to get people to quit. And since management is whining about not having enough people (despite the fact that they've got several people on the payroll who haven't gotten hours in two weeks) this is not a very good way to do things.

So, how was YOUR day? After work was good. Walked with Justy a bit, then did a junk food run and watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I love that movie. :) I see way too much of myself in Holly Golightly. And my stomach is kind of sad now. No more junk food runs!! They make my stomach sad. :(

Exercise today: walked around LaFarge Lake twice...I think that's about two km.

No comments: