Friday, July 25, 2003

So sleepy...


I couldn't sleep last night. I am grumpy and overly warm and feeling totally apathetic about doing stuff today. I should probably put my new bike rack together and go for a bike ride (test out the tire on an extended trip) around Rocky Point Park. But I'm feeling lazy...

Good Oasis: But you should go and exercise in the beautiful weather!!

Bad Oasis: Bah, beat the heat by drinking your 1.5 litre bottle of strawberry wine in the fridge.

Good O: You should work on losing some more weight! You're already at 164! Have some vegetables and chicken, then go for a bike ride. It will make you less grumpy as well.

Bad O: No, invite Justy up to play nineball and eat chips, Taquitos (from 7-11) and slurpies! You'll feel much better about yourself.

Real Oasis: /me starts chasing the crazy fairies around with a phone book and electric fly-swatter.

No comments: