Friday, July 25, 2003

Sex joke time...



1) What kind of chocolate do you use for kinky sex? (from Bimkins)
2) Why is sex like air? (from red headed slut)
3) What's the difference between erotic and kinky? (from Bimkins)

(answers after the terribly punny [sorry!!] joke coming up.)

Computer Dates (from here)
I was hanging out in a SCSI bar. A loud bandwidth played in the corner.
I gave the place a binary search. I saw a little chip in the corner. She SIMMed like a pro. I traversed over to her.
She pressed her Apples against me. "Hey, Mac, do you have a hard drive?"
"No, only a floppy," I replied.
"Well, then you need an Amiga," she sed.
"Vi?"
"Well, if I was your Amiga, we could interface."
We went to a motel on a VESA local bus.
The motel was SCSI-2. It needed to be debugged.
"So, how much is this going to cost me?" I queried.
She added it up right away. She had a mind like a...like a.... She could add really fast.
She stripped her binaries. It was quite a procedure.
"I'm going to turn your software into hardware," she transmitted.
She started to spreadsheet.
"So, are you ready to RAM?" she called.
I had been auditing everything. I sent a signal. It was time for the trap.
All the agents burst through the gateway. My manager was with them.
"Awk! It's a RAID!" she sed.
"Don't arrest me! I'm a motherboard! How will I explain this to my Sun?"
The agents were not responding. They got ready to stop her process.
She was getting desperate. "Hey, I could do a favor for all of you. I'm fully multitasking."
It didn't work. We're all UNIX.

1) S & M & M's
2) Because it's not a big deal until you aren't getting any.
3) Erotic: You use a feather, Kinky: You use the whole chicken.

No comments: