Sunday, July 27, 2003

Haaaaaaaa-choo!


Whew. Daisy's playing with an empty can and a plastic bag, so I don't have to deal with her jumping all over me. She's right beside me though, so I can keep an eye on her. I'm housesitting thisweekend...Candyman's ex girlfriend's place. She and her fiance have two cats down in the basement and her mom has three cats upstairs. I'm allergic to cats. No good can come of this. :p

Daisy's really cute though. She's just a little thing: about 7 months old, with all the kitten-y qualities. I want a cat that stays small, and cute and kitten-y for their whole lives.

Oh wait, that's a ferret. :) I want one of those too.

Thinking about my last post (Hot for teacher.) I should probably clarify what I meant by a "safe" crush. I actually wasn't being facetious or anything. I think this is a very safe crush, and I really am kind of happy about it. By safe, I mean that he is:
1) not a good friend of mine
2) not a good friend of Candyman
3) in a position of power, sort of, so he won't do anything even if he's interested because he'll be afraid of getting slapped with a sexual harrassment suit.
4) not a co-worker, so I only have to see him once a week.

Ok, that's just adorable...Daisy's sticking her paw into a cup of water and splashing me, then sticking her nose into it, drinking and sneezing. (I took away the plastic bag because she's torn a bit of a hole in it and I don't want her to choke.)

I'm so getting a cat when I move out. A permanent kitten would be awesome.

hhhhaaaaaaaa-choo!! Or not...

*splish* Well...ok. *sprrrraawwwwwlll right across my lap, attack the keyboard holder from underneath, and fall off my lap, then go to stalk one of the other cats...* Priceless. :)


*scrolls back up* God and Goddess. I need something harder hitting than "then the kitten did cute stuff". Meh. I'm sure it'll get back to normal later.

So, I got my weight down to 162 lbs today. :D (Daisy's knocking that can all around and not playing with the mouse!! Yay!! ahem. Sorry...) Went to karate, and learned some neat things. (kitten alert: underneath a pile of papers...WTF? How did she get under there?!) Slept after I got home. Ahhhhh, screw it. I can't deal with this when there's a cat around. I'm glad I'm in the basement though...

I'm sorry Bimkins, but you CAN'T get this cute without being a kitten yourself... *splish, there's droplets on the screen, and off she goes with a ball of paper in her mouth to play with.* *Riiiiiiiiips*

Crap.

No comments: