Sunday, July 20, 2003

I have goals for tonight!


Ok, I'm very tired from dealing with the brats from hell Sunday School class, I didn't get as much sleep as I should have last night, and I didn't get my nap today. HOWEVER! Before I go to bed tonight I will accomplish several things.

1) I will clean off my couch (Personal space goal=10 square feet)
2) I will practice what I learned at karate for at least 10 minutes (hand block, punch, movement and [ugh] getting into and out of seiza)
3) I will pack a very healthy lunch and several snacks for work tomorrow.
4) I will get clothing ready for tomorrow so that I don't have to do the mad scramble at 7 am.

Thank you.

Should I be ambitious and post my goals for tomorrow? BECAUSE I WILL GET THESE ONES DONE!!!

I think I'll wait.

(And the amazing Fudgesicle brand is...Fudgesicle: The Original Brand. Seriously.)

No comments: