Sunday, July 27, 2003

Home again


I'm messing with some of the stuff on my sidebar, so it may look funny. Meh. Not really caring right now.

I'm starting working full time tomorrow for two weeks. *sigh* I look forward to the money, but I don't want to work. Hm. A job that makes me lots of money, but I don't have to do any work... I should get into management. :)

Didn't exercise today, had way too much money on my credit card (parent's anniversary present, bike rack [which I think I will be returning] among other things.) However, I'm still at 162 lbs. Didn't do any cleaning today. :p This weekend was pretty slow, except for karate. I submitted my hours for the church today, so I ought to have some money next week.

Candyman went to look at a bunch of science fiction and fantasy books, but I wasn't invited. :( Probably just as well. I think I have over 2000 books at my house already.

Played Illuminati over at Candyman's house with a couple of friends last night. It was pretty fun. I almost won...going for an all or nothing gamble, weakening everyone else, but then got stopped. Fun, fun. :) Kind of like the Undergrads episode where they play Risk...

Gimpy: (screaming) KAMIKAZE!! KAMIKAZE!!!

Yeah, that was me last night. :)

No comments: