Thursday, July 24, 2003

Needing to blog.


I don't really have too much to say today. Played Ultimate yesterday...managed to not hurt myself for the 5th(?) week in a row! Oh, I guess I could do my goal thing.

Online: Still blogging.
Financial: Credit card bill was lower than I thought. Should be able to pay it all off, including what I owe Candyman and the parents for this month and next.
Physical I: 164.5 lbs today and yesterday. That's down half a pound in case anyone's been paying attention.
Physical II: Ultimate Frisbee yesterday. What today? Only time will tell.
Personal Space: Ugh. I lost about 10 sq feet when my dad put a bunch of stuff back into my room. I haven't been able to deal with it. However, I did conglomerate two big piles of clean clothes, so there's another 5 feet of space. 345/400 is unliveable right now.
Education: Reading "Power Herbs". I'm registered for 3 courses in the fall at SFU, so that's going to be my focus come September.

Other goals: I still haven't done the tie dye money stuff. :( I've been holding to my other goals pretty well though...picked up my karate uniform yesterday. So, what are my goals for today?

1) Do the tie dye money stuff!!
2) Go to Cap's Bicycles and see about getting a bike rack put on my car and get my bike's tire changed (slow leak :p )
3) Put away clean laundry on floor.
4) Get rid of winter clothing (box?)

Just remembered...a couple days ago I decided that July 22nd was going to be National No Pants Day...well, I never got around to getting changed, so I decided that I don't follow those silly, made up National Days.

Yeah, even when I make them up.

No comments: