Sunday, July 20, 2003

Ow, my freaking legs!


This post is very run-on and fragmented...I'm still tired.



Yes, friends. Practicing seiza (kneeling down in five easy steps, then getting back up in five easy steps) makes the top of the right thigh muscle very tired and sore.

I guess that means I'm doing it right...

Unfortunately, my posture hasn't improved much, but at least I'm aware of the fact that it's crummy.

We have hummingbirds at my house again. They left for a couple of weeks, but they're back, feeding on the specifically chosen flowers that my mom and I bought for them, and drinking the specially formulated nectar. They're eating better than I am these days!

Speaking of eating (woo, segue...) I love fat free, sugar free fudgecicles. Bimkins, I'm trying to remember what brand they are, but I'm lazy and stairs are evil, so I'm not going to go and look right now. HA!

I think one of the neat things about karate (at least in the one time that I've gone...) is that it's making me want to be a better person. Huh. I started taking karate in order to become more fit, but it seems to be helping me want to achieve my other goals. Justy has mentioned something about that in regards to kendo (Japanese "whacking people with sticks").

Hmm...I feel like doing yoga...first must eat, then bug Justy into showing me yoga stuff again, or I could do the yoga DVD that I bought at Costco. Unfortuanately, it doesn't count towards fitness just owning exercise DVD's and tapes. You gotta use 'em.

Walked up my hill today to check out a garage sale. A few nice things, but very expensive...I resisted the urge to spend $20 on a purple lava lamp though...I'm quite proud of myself. We'll see if I can continue to resist through the day.

Fudgecicles...cure the shopping craving, by indulging the chocolate craving.

No comments: