Tuesday, July 22, 2003

A small step for a woman...



I sucessfully completed all the goals I set for myself two nights ago. It may not look like much to the outsider, but I feel that goal completing is like a muscle. It must be exercised slowly in order to strengthen it, otherwise you wind up pulling something. Heh.

So now, goals for today...

1) Buy my parent's 25th wedding anniversary present. [edit: 4:08 pm. Bought a really nice silver and glass clock. My brother and I are splitting the cost of it.]
2) Figure out tie dye money stuff (we did tie dyed shirts for Ultimate Frisbee jerseys last week, and I organized the tie dye, so I need to collect money from everyone.)
3) Do karate practice (~10 minutes)
4) Bring up laundry and do a load (gotta wash the Ulti-gear)


I feel great about completing these goals. No specific goals for yesterday, but I ate pretty healthy yesterday, played Ultimate really hard, worked a full day filing papers and didn't mess up my room too much. I even practiced seiza while filing papers. (right foot out, left knee SLOWLY down making sure there's only a fist width between feet, wince at sore right thigh muscle, right foot back, sit back on feet with toes down, shift forward, point toes, knees two fist widths apart, open drawer, file papers, reverse process to get up.)

No comments: