Friday, February 11, 2005

Yay! Shopping!


I went downtown yesterday with Warrick, a fabulously gay friend who'd never been to Davie Street before. It was awesome. We made some great purchases, including some stuff for the business for me and a pair of phenomenal pants by Priapus. They're a subtle green plaid. If plaid can ever be described as subtle. Now I own gay men's pants. I'm pleased. Warrick has dubbed them my bootie pants (I've almost said/typed boot panties like three times today). He got some PVC stuff from Love's Touch for Sin City and looks spectacular. His sister commented that he looks like a gay Darth Vader. :D

We also hit Chinatown where I scored some dried lychee (tastes like bland dried cranberries, good for the kidneys and the eyes) and Tiger Balm, plus a bamboo rake for my mini Zen Garden that I haven't built yet. I also got a nunchuck (google also recognizes nunchuk, nunchaku (plural, I think) and nanchuck)

BTW, I've got a table up at SFU in the Academic Quadrangle on Tuesday the 15th, near the Audio Visual room. Come by and say hello if you're going to be around. Can't miss me. I'll be the one in the corset, surrounded by sex toys. Kind of.

No comments: