Saturday, February 26, 2005

"Surreal, life altering experiences"


We're back from Vancouver Island! I love it over there...such a great atmosphere and three witchy shops (that I know of) within five minutes walking distance of each other. *GLEE* Also, Victoria has many, many flowers in bloom. Good stuff, I say.

On a whim, I grabbed a sketch pad and my pencil case, on the off chance that I would like to do some drawing. Turns out that I did, and the fruits of my labour are posted in flickr at the bottom of the sidebar. I'm really pleased with how they turned out, considering that I haven't done any serious drawing for a year or so.

I also bought the most beautiful piece of fluorine (also known as "purple and green rock) that I've ever seen. I'll post pictures of it as soon as I get some together.

No comments: