Wednesday, February 16, 2005

This Post is Certified "Spoiler-Free"


Last night I finished reading the last book of Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series. Hffffuuuughawaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It was so good. The ending, while unexpected, seemed completely inevitable based on the rest of the series.

Is that obscure enough for you, Keegan? No spoilers here! :)

I fell asleep thinking of the ending and it was the first thing I thought of after I woke up. (ok, third actually, but "What the hell time is it" and "Wasn't my alarm supposed to go off?" are pretty standard for me so I don't count them.)

Ok, that's it. I have to go do stuff for the business now. Like...get all the stuff out of my car that is still in there from yesterday that I did not have the energy to move yesterday. And follow up on leads! Woo!!!

No comments: