Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Musings


Chatting with Jason, I came up with some of my best work in weeks. (yes I'm conceited. Deal. It's better than I normally am.)

"Blogs all start bare, just like us humans do at birth."

So do journals, something which I'm currently enjoying. I keep a dead tree format journal, full of the stuff that's too private to stick up here...or else stuff that I don't think anyone would be interested in reading. Either way.

What the hell did I come on here to write about?

Um...I'm getting a fish. Keegan's adopting out her Siamese fighting fish and it's going to be by the computer. I have the most deep set eyes of anyone I know. I'm still coughing and probably contagious. eooowwowwwowooooooo...I am posting from the depths of NOTHINGNESS, if you believe what my webcam shows. I have no backgrounds...very bizarre.

Oh yes. I remember now. I switched students with someone, and I'm taking on a temporary student for a month (that's four students) and I might be taking on a permanent student. (that's five for the month) Much money, much confusion with my schedule, yeah. So expect me to post once or twice with "ARGH! I forgot I was tutoring tonight!!" every week for a month or so. *grumble*

However, there will be money.

Homer: "Awww, a twenty dollar bill? I wanted that peanut!"
Homer's Brain: "Money can buy MANY peanuts."
Homer: "Ooh! Tell me more!"
Homer's Brain: "Money can be exchanged for goods and services."

Yay! I have my fish now. And it's right next to my computer, so there will be occasional (frequent) pictures of it. :)

No comments: