Monday, February 14, 2005

Freaking completely out


Yikes! Less than twelve hours until I'm up at SFU to do my thang. (please, someone come visit me... it's going to be a long day) I've got Keegan and Dave who will be stopping by to let me get food and go to the bathroom, but other than that... *eep* I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, and I'm nervous... even though I probably don't need to be.

And I'm getting sick. Must remember to pack tissue and various cold medications.

I would just like to go on record that Dave is the AWESOME. He single handedly cut out over 500 business cards for me... 300 of them just tonight. He's also designed my business cards, information gathering cards and stickers. (also, he is hot. :D ) I'm so lucky!

Happy V-day to everyone...or anti-V-Day if that's what you're doing.

No comments: