Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Still Ill


My voice is marginally better...I can now hold a brief conversation over a whisper. I have read SO MANY BOOKS over the last three days, mostly because my DVD player is unhooked and I spent half an hour yesterday trying to hook it back up again so I could watch "The Incredibles". *grumble*

The books I have read range from five fantasy books in a series, to the "auto"biography of Joanie Laurer (aka Chyna from the WWF-now the WWE), to two books on pottery and one on how to build one's own kiln, to a book of erotic horror short stories. Oh, and there was a book on watercolour pencils in there as well. Yeesh.

So many changes...people having job interviews, job offers, pregnancies (Congratulations Sarcastic Journalist)...*sigh*. And me? I'm eatin' some mango and getting ready to go to kid's karate...so I can blow out my voice on thirty screaming kids. *woot!* Actually it's a lot of fun. I'm just tired. :P I need some dayquil or something.

No comments: