Saturday, June 04, 2005

*whisper*


I have almost no voice again. Two hours of yelling and directing children in a large echo-y gym will do that to you. Well...me, anyway. The meet was great though. I had a lot of fun, the kids did well, and stuff. The adults performed, but I didn't feel confident enough to do it, so I stayed sitting and helped keep kids quiet. I'm really glad I listened to my discomfort at performing and hope that it isn't a sign of stage fright (anyone who's ever heard me sing karaoke is going "YES! Please let her have stage fright!").

I tried to make it to the Ultimate Frisbee BBQ, but it was over by the time I got there. :( But I got to go out for dinner with Dave and some of our teammates, so that was nifty. We're going camping in a few weeks. :D No one knows where yet though...

So, I have Mars Bar ice cream, and the movie version of "Mists of Avalon", Elfwood is back up, and life is pretty darned good.

No comments: