Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Grrr.


I don't know what's wrong with me these days. It feels like pretty much everything and everyone irritates me. *snark* I'll watch the news and get irritated by something idiotic. I'll see a commercial, and want to put my fist through the TV. At the same time, I'll see a dog or a baby and start to tear up. ARGH.

I think it's to do with being sick for the last...13 days. Ye gods. I'm finally feeling better. I was a little worried yesterday...I was getting better, then I ran around in the rain for three hours playing Ultimate, and tried to cough up a lung on the sidelines. I woke up this morning afternoon and felt really good.

Being sick has also had the added detriment of not wanting to/being able to see most of my friends, or do anything active without being REALLY GRUMPY the whole time.

But, I'm finally feeling better, even if my voice is STILL husky.

No comments: