Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ooh! I can complain HERE!


My voice is totally gone. I thought that it was gone yesterday, but I could actually make my vocal cords move slightly...enough to get a quiet rasp out of them. Now? Harsh whisper.

However, my fingers are not limited by my vocal cords! If only I had something to write about. :P This means that I can complain to all and sundry over ICQ and MSN...including my parents in the same room because they've got MSN and I type much faster than I handwrite/print. What a good solution. Now I just need to get them to sit at the computer and play games like they normally do. I've resorted to banging on my computer desk if I need something. It's like when I used to be sick. My mom used to leave a bell on my night table in case I needed anything.

No comments: