Saturday, May 21, 2005

*sigh*


I'm tired.

I feel myself withdrawing from everyone. I don't want to do any of the group stuff I used to do (karate, Ultimate, hanging out with friends). When I go to sleep I am plagued by recurring nightmares of serial killers and rapists who try to cut me up and make it so I can't scream (aside: going to karate and "kiai"ing as loud as I can was REALLY good therapy for that one).

I sleep 11 or 12 hours a night, but still need a nap in the afternoon to make it through. I don't want to drive anywhere out of my way to visit anyone. I haven't checked my voicemail in weeks. I haven't worked on my UBC application (almost done...thank goodness).

I sit and read blogs. I look up art tutorials online. I sleep. I tutor. I put off volunteering for as long as I can, even though I enjoy it. I sleep some more. I eat food that doesn't interest me. I sleep.

I'm so tired.

No comments: